Module 3 – Intermediate-Advanced Ukulele Method
This module is suitable for player who have prior music background, or have completed Module 2. Techniques covered in this module prepare students to play solos in various genres of music including classical, pop, rock, and bossa nova.
• Students who have completed Module 2
• Guitar players who are keen to pick up the ukulele
• Ukulele players who are proficient in strumming and picking
• Ukulele players who wants to expand their repertoire
Do I need to have my own ukulele?
Not to worry, we can provide loan sets during the class at no charge! But we highly recommend that you bring your own for hygiene purposes.
Format & Fees:
- 12 x hourly sessions in-person
- Includes $20 admin fee and textbook
- Instrument not included
- All classes will be held at UM (Blk 2 Kitchener Road, #02-87, Singapore 200002) unless stated otherwise. Google map here
Please contact us via whatsapp at +65 81815088 or email to arrange for date and timing to ensure there's available instructor. Payment should be made after confirmation of availability in schedule.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made within 3 days of confirmation of lesson(s), otherwise the lesson slot(s) will be released.
- Lesson slot will only be confirmed and secured after payment is received (at least one day before lesson date).
- Please inform us (whatsapp/sms/email) at least 24 hours if you need to reschedule, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of lesson
- If student needs to reschedule due to medical reasons, a copy of doctor’s MC is required. Please inform us at least 4 hours before lesson slot.
- No-show without notification will result in the lesson being forfeited
- Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
- In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)