$215.00 $240.00You Save 10% ($25.00)
The Ukulele Appreciation Course is a short-term (4 x 1hr) course designed for beginners who are not ready or able to commit long term. Participants will be exposed to different styles of playing over the course period and they will get to learn the basics of strumming and picking.
Apart from singing and strumming you will also learn how to read tabs, play simple melodies and play as part of an ensemble.
The session will be conducted on a one-to-one video meeting format where you can interact with the instructor in real-time and go at your own pace.
• Minimum age: 7 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with no prior experience with musical instruments
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings or Skype)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)
Terms & conditions:
•Date and timing can be arranged prior to payment
• A reminder will be sent a day before lesson starts
• Meeting ID and passcode will be sent in the reminder (via email and WhatsApp)
• No-show will result in the lesson being forfeited
• Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
• In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)
• UM is not responsible for the quality of video feed on student's phone/tablet/computer as that is dependent on the individual's service provider, wifi signal, smartphone camera/mic quality