Live Online Ukulele Course MODULE 2 (Pte 1pax/2pax)
Learn to play the ukulele no matter where you are in the world!
Conducted by our experienced instructors on a one-to-one basis, this video meeting course allows you to interact with the instructor and learn at your own pace – all from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Module 2 – Beginner/Intermediate Ukulele Method
For students who want to learn music theory (chord diagrams, music scales etc.), this module is designed to help student embrace music theory with ease. Learn to play lead and harmonising parts to a song in a fun and relaxed setting. This module prepares the student to progress smoothly into playing chord melodies, simple instrumental solos and arpeggios which make a nice alternative to strumming accompaniment.
• Minimum age: 12 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with some experience on stringed instruments
• Self-taught players who want to learn basic music theory
• Ukulele strummers who want to learn how to play melody or solos (intro)
*Also available in Module 1, Module 1+, or Module 3
Format & Fees:
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings or Skype)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)
• Your textbook will be mailed to you, please indicate your shipping address on checkout and select your shipping option (free normal singpost mail without tracking 5-10 days, $5 for courier service 3 days, $20 same/next day delivery)
Terms & conditions:
• Please inform us (whatsapp/sms/email) at least 24 hours if you need to reschedule, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of lesson
• No-show will result in the lesson being forfeited
• Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
• In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)
• UM is not responsible for the quality of video feed on student's phone/tablet/computer as that is dependent on the individual's service provider, wifi signal, smartphone camera/mic quality