Live Online Ukulele Course MODULE 1 (1-to-1)
Learn to play the ukulele no matter where you are in the world!
Conducted by our experienced instructors on a one-to-one basis, this video meeting course allows you to interact with the instructor and learn at your own pace – all from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Module 3 – Beginner/Intermediate Ukulele Method
This module is suitable for player who have prior music background, or have completed Module 2. Techniques covered in this module prepare students to play solos in various genres of music including classical, pop, rock, and bossa nova.
*Also available in Module 1, Module 1+, or Module 2
• Students who have completed Module 2
• Guitar players who are keen to pick up the ukulele
• Ukulele players who are proficient in strumming and picking
• Ukulele players who wants to expand their repertoire
Format & Fees:
- 12 x hourly sessions • Includes textbook and $20 registration fee • Instrument not included
- Available daily between 10am-10pm (Singapore local time GMT+8). You will be contacted by our uke advisors or instructors to arrange your lesson schedules within our operating hours
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings or Skype)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)
• Your textbook will be mailed to you, please indicate your shipping address on checkout and select your shipping option (free normal singpost mail without tracking 5-10 days, $5 for courier service 3 days, $20 same/next day delivery)
- Please contact us via whatsapp at +65 81815088 or email to arrange for date and timing to ensure there's available instructor. Payment should be made after confirmation of availability in schedule.
Meeting ID and passcode will be sent in the lesson notification email and/or WhatsApp/SMS notification
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made within 3 days of confirmation of lesson(s), otherwise the lesson slot(s) will be released.
- Lesson slot will only be confirmed and secured after payment is received (at least one day before lesson date).
- Please inform us (whatsapp/sms/email) at least 24 hours if you need to reschedule, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of lesson
- If student needs to reschedule due to medical reasons, a copy of doctor’s MC is required. Please inform us at least 4 hours before lesson slot.
- No-show without notification will result in the lesson being forfeited
- Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
- In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)
- UM is not responsible for the quality of video feed on student's phone/tablet/computer as that is dependent on the individual's service provider, wifi signal, smartphone camera/mic quality