Learn to play the ukulele at your own pace. No matter what level you're at, you can learn a new technique or song in this 1hr ukulele in-person session (1-to-1) with our dedicated instructors.
• Minimum age: 6 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with no prior experience with musical instruments
• Self-taught players who want to polish up their skills
• Anyone who wants to pick up a new skill
• Intermediate players who wants to learn more
Do I need to have my own ukulele?
Not to worry, we can provide loan sets during the class at no charge! But we highly recommend that you bring your own for hygiene purposes.
Format & Fees
- 1 hour session in-person
- Instrument not included but feel free to use our classroom sets
- All classes will be held at UM (Blk 2 Kitchener Road, #02-87, Singapore 200002) unless stated otherwise. Google map here
Please contact us via whatsapp at +65 81815088 or email to arrange for date and timing to ensure there's available instructor. Payment should be made after confirmation of availability in schedule.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made within 3 days of confirmation of lesson(s), otherwise the lesson slot(s) will be released.
- Lesson slot will only be confirmed and secured after payment is received (at least one day before lesson date).
- Please inform us (whatsapp/sms/email) at least 24 hours if you need to reschedule, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of lesson
- If student needs to reschedule due to medical reasons, a copy of doctor’s MC is required. Please inform us at least 4 hours before lesson slot.
- No-show without notification will result in the lesson being forfeited
- Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
- In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)