Enya Feather Ukulele
The newly launched Enya Feather Series is an all-solid Mahogany thin-body tenor built with a one-piece neck and back construction that offers excellent tone, strength and incredible beauty.
Players will be delighted with the mellow yet punchy and focused tone that the all-solid Mahogany body produces.
The Enya Feather ukulele features armrest contour, abalone and maple wood inlay (which contrasts well) on the very dense black richlite fretboard, and a Double Custom AcousticPlus system with built-in actuator that adds reverb, chorus, and delay, even when not plugged into an amplifier.
A well-padded gigbag and quarter-inch instrument cable are included in this package.
• 3 colours – Natural, Blue, Black
• Tenor size
• All-solid mahogany body and neck
• Armrest contour
• Black richlite fretboard and bridge
• Abalone and maple fretboard inlay
• Nubone nut & saddle
• Gold Agate die-cast tuning machine
• Strung with D'addario J87T strings
• Gloss finishing
• Comes pre-installed with Enya Double® Custom AcousticPlus electronics system with built in actuator that adds reverb, chorus & delay with or without plugging into an amp
• Includes premium Enya gigbag and quarter-inch instrument cable
(Ukulele stand in photos for illustration purposes only, not included in the package)