Enya Feather Ukulele
The newly launched Enya Feather Series is an all-solid Mahogany thin-body tenor built with a one-piece neck and back construction that offers excellent tone, strength and incredible beauty.
Players will be delighted with the mellow yet punchy and focused tone that the all-solid Mahogany body produces.
The Enya Feather ukulele features armrest contour, abalone and maple wood inlay (which contrasts well) on the very dense black richlite fretboard, and a Double Custom AcousticPlus system with built-in actuator that adds reverb, chorus, and delay, even when not plugged into an amplifier.
A well-padded gigbag and quarter-inch instrument cable are included in this package.
• 3 colours – Natural, Blue, Black
• Tenor size
• All-solid mahogany body and neck
• Armrest contour
• Black richlite fretboard and bridge
• Abalone and maple fretboard inlay
• Nubone nut & saddle
• Gold Agate die-cast tuning machine
• Strung with D'addario J87T strings
• Gloss finishing
• Comes pre-installed with Enya Double® Custom AcousticPlus electronics system with built in actuator that adds reverb, chorus & delay with or without plugging into an amp
• Includes premium Enya gigbag and quarter-inch instrument cable
Ukulele stand shown in photos are for illustration purposes only, not included in the package. Ukulele photos featured are representations of the model, may not be the actual piece. Wood grains vary for different pieces.
All ukuleles purchased from UKULELE MOVEMENT come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. For warranty details please refer to this link: https://ukulelemovement.com/pages/repairs-warranty