Worth Strings Brown FluorocarbonMade in Japan
WORTH ukulele strings are manufactured in Japan and made of 100% Fluoro-carbon material. Fluorocarbon material is ultra-violet resistance, stable, and does not change with the humidity. Traditional nylon ukulele strings will absorb the humidity and changes with the weather, and as a result, de-tune the instrument.
Worth strings come in choice of clear fluorocarbon or brown fluorocarbon.
Clear fluorocarbon: provides clearer, brighter soundBrown fluorocarbon: provides milder, mellower sound
Benefits of using WORTH strings:
- Elasticity - When setting new strings, these fluorocarbon strings will distend only for one or two days.
- No future relaxing of the strings elasticity will occur which makes the string go flat.
- Worth strings can be very thin and yet have good balance. Worth Strings are tailored for the balance you prefer.
- Volume - The very thin Fluoro-carbon string produce excellent volume.
- Tone - Worth strings have good, resounding, high, dry, sweet sound.
- Clarity - Unchangeable in changing weather conditions. These strings have the same voice, regardless of the instrument body type. Worth strings offer longer life and stable tuning.
Good to know:
- Each pack contains 46inch (for sop/con) or 63inch (for tenor/baritone) strings that are long enough for 2 sets.
- Full-set packs comprise a set of 4 regular tension strings namely G-C-E-A
- Single-string packs (low G only) comprise a single low G string suitable for soprano/concert/tenor ukuleles