The K-1 model is the foundation of every Kanile`a ukulele built. It appeals to the player looking for a simple, elegant instrument that boasts a delightful sound. Resonance, sustain and intonation are the key to making this the most popular Kanile`a model.
- Select Straight Grain Hawaiian Koa body (full solid)
- Solid Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony bridge pins
- NuBone nut and saddle
- White Mother-of-Pearl position markers and logo
- TRU-R (Total Resonating `Ukulele-Redesigned) bracing system
Worth Fluorocarbon strings (High G)
- UV cured finish
- Free Case
- 100% Handcrafted in Hawaii
Limited Lifetime Warranty on manufacturer defects. Applies to the first purchaser only. The warranty is non-transferable.
(Ukulele stand in photos for illustration purposes only, not included in the package.)
• IMPORTANT NOTE •
- Actual model
- Production and delivery leadtime of up to 4-5 months for new orders.