Enya Feather Ukulele
A significant feature and key point in the Feather series is the one-piece construction–the neck and middle back body are carved from a single piece of piece wood. This strengthens the body and adds to it's beautiful tone.
Mahogany offers a balance of features and affordability that make a great sounding ukulele. While it's a hardwood, it's not too dense like Rosewood or Ebony. Players will hear a focused tone – thicker in the mid range yet “punchy”.
The Enya "Feather" is an all-solid Mahogany ukulele featuring feather-design inlay on the fretboard. It also features an armrest binding and comes in a thin body.
• Tenor size
• All-solid mahogany body and neck
• Armrest contour
• Black richlite fretboard and bridge
• Abalone and maple fretboard inlay
• Nubone nut & saddle
• Gold Agate die-cast tuning machine
• Strung with D'addario J87T strings
• Gloss finishing
• Comes pre-installed with Enya Double® Custom AcousticPlus electronics system with built in actuator that adds reverb, chorus & delay with or without plugging into an amp
• Includes premium Enya gigbag and quarter-inch instrument cable
(Ukulele stand in photos for illustration purposes only, not included in the package)