Live Online Ukulele Course MODULE 1 (1-to-1)
Learn to play the ukulele no matter where you are in the world!
Conducted by our experienced instructors on a one-to-one basis, this video meeting course allows you to interact with the instructor and learn at your own pace – all from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Module 3 – Beginner/Intermediate Ukulele Method
This module is suitable for player who have prior music background, or have completed Module 2. Techniques covered in this module prepare students to play solos in various genres of music including classical, pop, rock, and bossa nova.
*Also available in Module 1, Module 1+, or Module 2
• Students who have completed Module 2
• Guitar players who are keen to pick up the ukulele
• Ukulele players who are proficient in strumming and picking
• Ukulele players who wants to expand their repertoire
Format & Fees:
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings or Skype)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)
Terms & conditions:
• Date and timing can be arranged prior to payment
• A reminder will be sent a day before lesson starts
• Meeting ID and passcode will be sent in the reminder (via email and WhatsApp)
• No-show will result in the lesson being forfeited
• Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
• In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)
• UM is not responsible for the quality of video feed on student's phone/tablet/computer as that is dependent on the individual's service provider, wifi signal, smartphone camera/mic quality