$168.00 $183.00You Save 8% ($15.00)
The Ukulele Appreciation Course is a short-term (4 x 1hr) course designed for beginners who are not ready or able to commit long term. Participants will be exposed to different styles of playing over the course period and they will get to learn the basics of strumming and picking.
Apart from singing and strumming you will also learn how to read tabs, play simple melodies and play as part of an ensemble.
The session will be conducted on a one-to-one video meeting format where you can interact with the instructor in real-time and go at your own pace.
• Minimum age: 7 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with no prior experience with musical instruments
Format & Materials:
• 4 sessions of one hour each (weekly schedule recommended, although you can also choose to complete in 4 days)
• The same instructor will be assigned to you throughout the 4 sessions
• Course material will be provided in pdf
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings or Skype)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)
Terms & Conditions