Enjoy savings from discount vouchers when you buy this on our Shopee store
STABLE AND FLEXIBLE
Designed for professional dynamic microphones, the U3 has a recording-level sound transmission quality, providing a stable and reliable wireless transmission, and a flexible and portable wireless solution that allows you to use your favourite microphones with different frequency characteristics. It is suitable for recording studios, on-stage performances, theatrical, speaking and outdoor use.
PLUG AND PLAY
Mini plug-and-play design is easy to operate. U3 uses a balanced XLR interface. you just need to turn on the power. It reduces the need for tedious settings, allowing you to enjoy the fun and convenience of being wireless.
SMALL AND POWERFUL
In such a compact package, built-in lithium-ion batteries provide up to five hours of usage and a stable wireless technology. A durable metal case provides added protection and ruggedness.
2.4GHz — FREE FROM INTERFERENCE
What's the best way to avoid interference? Xvive U3 digital wireless systems broadcast in the 2.4GHz band, which successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources. It is recommended to keep the system 3 metres away from any Wifi router or other wireless system around and close to your receiver.
U3 WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM
• 2.4Ghz band is optimal for microphone wireless, approved for worldwide usage.
• Less than 5ms Latency, simultaneous broadcasts on 6 channels.
• Indoor range: Up to 90 feet (actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference).
• 5 hours of battery life (rechargeable battery for both Transmitter & Receiver).
• Works with XLR dynamic microphone and battery-powered condenser microphones.
• Dynamic Range 110dB.
• U3 wireless aims to take the complexity and frustration out of traditional wireless microphone systems. Creating a flexible, all-in-one solution that converts your favorite microphones into wireless wonders.
One (1) year for parts and labour for any defective units. If you feel a defect exists, please contact us immediately. All warranty claims MUST BE accompanied by the original receipt, packaging, and any accessories included. UKULELE MOVEMENT reserves the right to reject any claims for warranty if the conditions are not met.
Click here for more info on UKULELE MOVEMENT Repair & Warranty.