Best classroom model
The UM Mahogany ukulele series has been designed with 4 important aspects in mind to address the needs of classroom usage. They are: Tone, Playability, Durability, and Price.
• Mahogany laminate body (provides mellow, warm tone and durability)
• Nato neck (for strength)
• Poplar fingerboard and bridge
• Synthetic bone nut and saddle
• White ABS binding (protect sides and joints from drops and knocks)
• Satin finish
• Geared tuners (smooth easy turning pegs)
• Premium Aquila Nylgut strings (stays in tune, bright and loud projection, durable)
• Free lightweight gigbag
Ukulele stand shown in photos are for illustration purposes only, not included in the package. Ukulele photos featured are representations of the model, may not be the actual piece. Wood grains vary for different pieces.
All ukuleles purchased from UKULELE MOVEMENT come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. For warranty details please refer to this link.