Module 1 – Beginner Ukulele Method
Designed to suit beginners with no prior music knowledge, this module covers basic chords and strumming patterns as well as other commonly used chords in most popular music today. Students learn about rhythm and how to apply different strumming patterns to suit each rhythm. Songs include pop, traditional, and familiar tunes. This module is also suitable for self-taught ukulele players who want to build up their proficiency in the instrument.
*Also available in Module 1+, Module 2, or Module 3
• Minimum age: 7 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with no prior experience with musical instruments
• Self-taught players who want to polish up their skills
• Anyone who wants to pick up a new skill
• Anyone seeking a new hobby, be part of an ever-growing community
• Anyone who wants to learn to play a musical instrument
Do I need to have my own ukulele?
Not to worry, we can provide loan sets during the class at no charge! But we highly recommend that you bring your own for hygiene purposes.
Format & Fees:
Please contact us via whatsapp at +65 81815088 or email to arrange for date and timing to ensure there's available instructor. Payment should be made after confirmation of availability in schedule.
Terms & Conditions