Sign your kid up for our specially designed kids ukulele beginners course and have your little one learn to play the ukulele during this stay home period.
Conducted in a fun, relaxed and interactive format, the 4 x 30min course is targeted at children with no prior music training or experience with stringed-instruments. It covers basic chords, simple rhythm, and basic strumming patterns. Your kids will learn to play a few songs by the end of the course.
The sessions will be conducted one-on-one in a video meeting format where you can interact with the instructor in real-time from the safety and comfort of your home.
• Children between 5-10 yrs old
• Beginners with no prior experience with musical instruments
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)
Terms & conditions:
• Please inform us (whatsapp/sms/email) at least 24 hours if you need to reschedule, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of lesson
• No-show will result in the lesson being forfeited
• Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
• In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)
• UM is not responsible for the quality of video feed on student's phone/tablet/computer as that is dependent on the individual's service provider, wifi signal, smartphone camera/mic quality