尤克里里网络课程 (1-对-1) 中文版
• 60 minutes per session
• Available between Tue-Sat between 11am – 8pm (Singapore local time GMT+8), Sun between 11am-6pm
• Minimum age: 5 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with no prior experience with musical instruments
• Self-taught players who want to polish up their skills
• Anyone who wants to pick up a new skill
• Intermediate players who want to learn more
What you need:
•A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings or Skype)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)
- Please contact us via whatsapp at +65 81815088 or email to arrange for date and timing to ensure there's available instructor. Payment should be made after confirmation of availability in schedule.
Meeting ID and passcode will be sent in the lesson notification email and/or WhatsApp/SMS notification
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made within 3 days of confirmation of lesson(s), otherwise the lesson slot(s) will be released.
- Lesson slot will only be confirmed and secured after payment is received (at least one day before lesson date).
- Please inform us (whatsapp/sms/email) at least 24 hours if you need to reschedule, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of lesson
- If student needs to reschedule due to medical reasons, a copy of doctor’s MC is required. Please inform us at least 4 hours before lesson slot.
- No-show without notification will result in the lesson being forfeited
- Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
- In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)
- UM is not responsible for the quality of video feed on student's phone/tablet/computer as that is dependent on the individual's service provider, wifi signal, smartphone camera/mic quality