Live Online Ukulele Course MODULE 3 (Group)
Learn to play the ukulele no matter where you are in the world!
The session will be conducted on a group video meeting format where you can interact with the instructor in real-time from the safety and comfort of your home.
Module 3 – Beginner/Intermediate Ukulele Method
This module is suitable for player who have prior music background, or have completed Module 2. Techniques covered in this module prepare students to play solos in various genres of music including classical, pop, rock, and bossa nova.
• Students who have completed Module 2
• Guitar players who are keen to pick up the ukulele
• Ukulele players who are proficient in strumming and picking
• Ukulele players who wants to expand their repertoire
Format & Fees:
12 x hourly sessions • Includes textbook and $20 registration fee • Instrument not included
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)