Live Online Ukulele Course MODULE 2 (Group)
Learn to play the ukulele no matter where you are in the world!
The session will be conducted on a group video meeting format where you can interact with the instructor in real-time from the safety and comfort of your home.
Module 2 – Beginner/Intermediate Ukulele Method
For students who want to learn music theory (chord diagrams, music scales etc.), this module is designed to help student embrace music theory with ease. Learn to play lead and harmonising parts to a song in a fun and relaxed setting. This module prepares the student to progress smoothly into playing chord melodies, simple instrumental solos and arpeggios which make a nice alternative to strumming accompaniment.
• Minimum age: 7 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with some experience on stringed instruments
• Self-taught players who want to learn basic music theory
• Ukulele strummers who want to learn how to play melody or solos (intro)
Format & Fees:
12 x hourly sessions • Includes textbook and $20 registration fee • Instrument not included
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)