Live Online Ukulele Course MODULE 1+ (Group)
Learn to play the ukulele no matter where you are in the world!
The session will be conducted on a group video meeting format where you can interact with the instructor in real-time from the safety and comfort of your home.
Ukulele Course Module 1+ (Group)
About the course
12 weeks of learning pop songs, chart toppers, oldies, rhythms, and techniques from playing songs you like. This continuation of Module 1 would help to polish up essential skills and techniques to play songs like Hey Jude by John Lennon, Fields of Gold by Sting, I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash, Price Tag by Jessie J and Life in Technicolor II by Coldplay and more.
• Minimum age: 7 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners who can play and sing at the same time
• Ability to change chords consistently and comfortably
• Self-taught players who want to polish up their rhythm and technique
• Beginners who have completed Module 1
Format & Fees:
12 x hourly sessions • Includes textbook and $20 registration fee • Instrument not included
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)