Live Online Ukulele Appreciation Course (Group)
The Ukulele Appreciation Course is a short-term (4 x 1hr) course designed for beginners who are not ready or able to commit long term. Participants will be exposed to different styles of playing over the course period and they will get to learn the basics of strumming and picking.
Apart from singing and strumming you will also learn how to read tabs, play simple melodies and play as part of an ensemble.
The session will be conducted on a group video meeting format where you can interact with the instructor in real-time from the safety and comfort of your home.
• Minimum age: 7 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with no prior experience with musical instruments
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)