$750.00 $850.00You Save 11% ($100.00)
Live Online Pop Vocals Course (1-to-1)
Your voice is a powerful tool for communication, confidence, expression, and enjoyment! Learn healthy vocal techniques such as; breathing, projection, expression, expanding your vocal range, singing the right notes in this 10-week course. Build your stage presence and confidence, regardless of your aspirations!
Learn how to sing popular songs from famous singers such as Adele, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars and more!
The session will be conducted on a one-to-one video meeting format where you can interact with the instructor in real-time and go at your own pace.
For a complete vocal course, a minimum of 10 lessons is required. First time 1hr trial session is available here
If you have any particular song or material you wish to cover, please email us in advance so the instructor can prepare.
• 60 minutes per session
• Available Mon, Tue, Thur between 10am-10pm, Wed 1pm-4pm, Fri 1pm-6pm, Sat 1pm-10pm, Sun 10am-12pm (Singapore local time GMT+8)
• Minimum age: 14 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with no prior experience
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings or Skype)
Terms & conditions:
•Date and timing can be arranged prior to payment
• A reminder will be sent a day before lesson starts
• Meeting ID and passcode will be sent in the reminder (via email and WhatsApp)
• No-show will result in the lesson being forfeited
• Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
• In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)
• UM is not responsible for the quality of video feed on student's phone/tablet/computer as that is dependent on the individual's service provider, wifi signal, smartphone camera/mic quality
Viv believes that everyone has the ability to sing. Learning to use one of the most powerful tools you can have can help boost your confidence. Together with her guidance, you will find your own unique voice and let it shine! Every student’s journey is different and she will engage you in the way that suits you the best. Viv has been singing for about as long as she could walk. She had always been interested in music and the arts. After taking a keen interest in singing, she started to participate in competitions and performances with her singing & ukulele act around Singapore. She decided to make her musicianship a career and pursued a Degree in Bachelor of Music at Carleton University, Canada. After she returned to Singapore, she has been a professional music teacher with a specialization in vocals and ukulele. Apart from coaching her private students, she also taught various primary and secondary schools’ choirs and guided them through many performances and competitions.