The Scallop line gets its name from the slight, scooped cutaway. This distinct feature maintains the classic ukulele body, while granting access to the highest frets. Available in a tenor model with Solid Mahogany or Solid Spruce top.
Scale Length: 17 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 26.25 inches, Body Length: 11.75 inches, Number of frets: 18, Width at upper bout: 7 inches, Width at lower bout: 9.125 inches, Width at waist: 5.5 inches, Body Depth: 3.125 inches, Fingerboard width at nut: 1.375 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.875 inches
*Ukulele photos featured are representations of the model, they are not the actual piece. Wood grains may vary for different pieces.
All ukuleles purchased from UKULELE MOVEMENT come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
About Kala brand
As the most recognisable and trusted name in ukulele, Kala has more unique models to choose from than any other brand in the world! Founded in 2005 and based in Petaluma, USA, Kala is the chosen brand of many musical icons across genres —Twenty One Pilots, Vance Joy, and Prince’s former bassist, Nik West, to name a few. Kala is the place where countless players got their start—from beginner to legend.
UKULELE MOVEMENT is an authorised distributor of Kala Ukulele.
WHY BUY FROM US?
1. We are the ukulele specialist and the only establishment in Singapore that focuses on ukulele retail and education.
2. We have the best expertise to ensure the highest of standards in our ukuleles at the most reasonable price-value equation.
3. You can trust us to offer reliable after-sales service in terms of product maintenance and repairs.
4. All our ukuleles come with 1-yr warranty against manufacturing defect.
5. All ukuleles come with free gigbag with adjustable shoulder strap.
6. All our ukuleles are instrument-grade, offering accurate intonation, superior tone and great playability.