Live Online Ukulele Fingerstyle Basics Course Level 1 (1-to-1)
Learn to play the ukulele no matter where you are in the world!
Conducted by our experienced instructors on a one-to-one basis, this video meeting course allows you to interact with the instructor and learn at your own pace – all from the safety and comfort of your own home.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Always wanted to play instrumental ukulele without singing? This highly-requested course covers reading basic rhythm, ukulele tabs and more in an interactive manner as you delve into ukulele picking. You will be learning to play songs in solos (no singing) and every lesson is packed with valuable insights you can take away.
Format & Fees:
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings or Skype)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)
• Your textbook will be mailed to you, please indicate your shipping address on checkout and select your shipping option (free normal singpostmail without tracking 5-10 days, $5 for courier service 3 days, $20 same/next day delivery)
Terms & conditions:
• Please inform us (whatsapp/sms/email) at least 24 hours if you need to reschedule, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of lesson
• No-show will result in the lesson being forfeited
• Lessons will start and end as per allocated timing
• In the event that the instructor is late, makeup time will be allocated after session end (time extension), or before next session (if there is a next session booked)
• UM is not responsible for the quality of video feed on student's phone/tablet/computer as that is dependent on the individual's service provider, wifi signal, smartphone camera/mic quality