Live Online Ukulele Course MODULE 1 (Group)
Learn to play the ukulele no matter where you are in the world!
The session will be conducted on a group video meeting format where you can interact with the instructor in real-time from the safety and comfort of your home.
Module 1 – Beginner Ukulele Method
Designed to suit beginners with no prior music knowledge, this module covers basic chords and strumming patterns as well as other commonly used chords in most popular music today. Students learn about rhythm and how to apply different strumming patterns to suit each rhythm. Songs include pop, traditional, and familiar tunes. This module is also suitable for self-taught ukulele players who want to build up their proficiency in the instrument.
*Also available in private individual class
• Minimum age: 7 yrs old, no maximum age
• Beginners with no prior experience with musical instruments
• Self-taught players who want to polish up their skills
• Anyone who wants to pick up a new skill
• Anyone seeking a new hobby, be part of an ever-growing community
• Anyone who wants to learn to play a musical instrument
Format & Fees:
12 x hourly sessions • Includes textbook and $20 registration fee • Instrument not included
What you need:
• A smart phone or tablet or computer with webcam and mic/speakers
• Stable internet connection
• Free video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings)
• A ukulele (preferably pre-tuned or the instructor can guide you on tuning)
• Your textbook will be mailed to you, please indicate your shipping address on checkout and select your shipping option (free normal mail without tracking 4-5 days, $5 for courier service 3 days, $25 same/next day delivery)